|PC LED lampshade production line|
The line consists of:
1. GW50/25 single screw extruder 1 set
2. PC tube frame die(not include) 1 set
3. YF110 vacuum calibration table 1 set
4. YF110 haul-off 1 set
5 YF110 cutter 1 set
6. YF110 Stalker 1 set
7 Drying hopper(100kg/h) 2 set
single/bicolor pc tube extrusion line
special for LED light
This is new designed machine, now more and more LED company use PC instead of glass
1. it is stronger than glass,
2. it has good flexibility, not easy damage.
3. It has good transparency as glass, so no light waste.
4. It has very long life.
5. Easy to make, the production output is more than glass shade.
6. Fast production cause lower cost.
PC lampshade LED fluorescent lamp is an LED lamp accessories, is to better gather the light so that the light is more concentrated, has excellent electrical insulating properties, elongation, dimensional stability and chemical resistance, high strength, heat resistance and cold resistance; also has self-extinguishing, flame retardant, non-toxic, coloring.
PC lampshade LED fluorescent lamp in order to cover not only the light together effect, it can also prevent electric shock, protect the eyes also play a role, so most will have a light on shade. The main role is to make the light cream shade softer, more uniform diverging into space, without causing glare situation. Protect the eyes, but also more in line with the lamp with its function. And its transmission rate must be within a certain range, can not waste too much energy in the hood, but also enables the scattered light through the film to every space, both see the light inside the beads, but also to maximize the light dissipated.
Polycarbonate is the molecular main chain containing - [ORO-CO] - thermoplastic resin mers, carried by the molecular structure of the ester group can be divided into aliphatic, cycloaliphatic, aromatic a type of fat, which has practical value is an aromatic polycarbonate, and bisphenol a type polycarbonate is most important, the molecular weight is generally 3-10 million. Polycarbonate, English Polycarbonate, referred to as the PC. PC is an amorphous, odorless, non-toxic, highly transparent colorless or yellowish engineering thermoplastics with excellent mechanical properties, especially excellent impact resistance, tensile strength, flexural strength, compressive strength; creep resistance, dimensional stability; has good heat resistance and low temperature resistance, stable mechanical properties, dimensional stability, flame retardancy and electrical properties over a wide temperature range, can be -60 ~ 120 ºC under long-term use; no clear melting point at 220-230 ºC molten state; due to molecular chain rigidity, the resin melt viscosity; small water absorption, low shrinkage, high dimensional accuracy, good dimensional stability, permeability film small ; self-extinguishing material; stable to light, but not resistant to UV light, good weather resistance; oil, not acid, alkali intolerance, oxidizing acids and amines, ketones, aromatic and chlorinated hydrocarbons dissolved in the solvent long in the water can lead to hydrolysis and cracking due to fatigue strength disadvantage is poor, prone to stress cracking, poor solvent resistance, abrasion resistance is poor.
1. With high light transmittance, high diffusion, No glare, no light;
2. The light source concealment excellent (effective diffusion rate and transmission rate adjustment, see light beads under the premise of the maximum transmission rate);
3. The light transmission rate of 94%;
4. having a high flame retardancy;
5. having a high impact strength;
6. LED bulb suitable for use;
7. The implementation will turn into spherical point light source to emit light.
|SPECIFICATIONS FOR PC PROFILE EXTRUSION PRODUCTION LINE|
|Model||Screw Diameter(mm)||Main Motor(kw)||Output Capacity(kg/h)|
For choosing the proper machine and saving your time, please read these bellow guides carefully
1). What kinds of plastic machinery do you need ? Or what material do you want to process?
2). What capacity do you want? (kg/h )
3). What is the max and min size of the finish products .For example, the width and thickness of sheet(mm)?
4) What is the electric device you need ? Siemens, Omron or domestic ?
5) When do you want the machine? (Times for delivery)
6) Other requirements about the machine you want.
if you are interested in this machine ,please contact me:
mob : +86 13915723896 ( or +86 13817556740 )