PP/PET Strapping Band Extrusion Line is mainly used in packing ,The screw diameter range from Φ75mm to Φ100mm, will be some different according to the detailed reuqirements.
|SPECIFICATION FOR HIGH EFFICIENCY PP/PET STRAPPING BAND PRODUCTION LINE|
|Model||Screw Diameter (mm)||Strap width|
|Strap thickness(mm)||Speed(m/min)||Extension ratio(N/mm2)||Strength||Capacity(kg/h)|
(1) high tensile strength, both strip-like tensile strength, but also can impact scalability, better ensure transportation safety products.
(2) Small elongation, elongation rate is one-sixth of polypropylene tape, can long maintain the tension.
(3) temperature resistance, melting point of 260 degrees, 120 degrees below the use of deformation.
(4) safety, without risk of pollution rusty steel tied objects, bright colors to be learned.
(5) economic good, one ton PET packaging belt length equivalent to 6 tons with the specifications of the strip length, unit price per meter more than 40% lower than steel, to reduce packaging costs.
Product Application of pvc profile production line:
YF Series PVC profiles extrusion line is mainly used in PVC plastic steel doors and windows profile,window panels, perforated pipe threading and foam profile extrusion products. The production line according to the different requirements of customers and cross-sectional shape of the mold, you can choose the most suitable twin-screw extruder , and equipped with the appropriate vacuum form-ing . Cuttting and other auxiliary traction.
|SPECIFICATIONS FOR HIGH EFFICIENCY PVC PLAST-STEEL PROFILE EXTRUSION LINE|
|Model||Screw Diameter(mm)||Main Motor(kw)||Output Capacity(kg/h)|
Main Features of pvc profile extrusion line manufacturer:
1)Novel material class , developed for optimising properties of classical products , e.g. Improvement of mechanical material properties .
2)Enhancement of possibilities for classical wood products by using extrusion process .
3) Reduction of plastics part at the finished cuticle to protect exhaustible raw materials
4) Advantages through continuous production process improvement of flow properties of themoplastic materials.
For choosing the proper machine and saving your time, please read these bellow guides carefully
1). What kinds of plastic machinery do you need ? Or what material do you want to process?
2). What capacity do you want? (kg/h )
3). What is the max and min size of the finish products .For example, the width and thickness of sheet(mm)?
4) What is the electric device you need ? Siemens, Omron or domestic ?
5) When do you want the machine? (Times for delivery)
6) Other requirements about the machine you want.
if you are interested in this machine ,please contact me:
mob : +86 13915723896 ( or +86 13817556740 )