Single Screw Pelletizing Extrusion Units
|FOB Price:||US $12,000-30,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $12,000-30,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GW
- Screw: Double-Screw
- Electromagnetic Heater: Electromagnetic Heater
- Computerized: Computerized
- Certification: CE, ISO9001:2008, SGS
- Material: PE,PVC,PP,ABS,PS
- Motor: Simens
- Contactor: France Schneider Contactors
- Output: 60- 1000kg/H
- Transport Package: PE Film Packaging
- Origin: Shanghai
- Raw Material: PVC
- Inverter: Inverter
- Automation: Automatic
- Customized: Customized
- Condition: New
- Application: Plastic Granulator
- Pinverter: ABB Brand
- Temperature Control: Japan Omron
- Trademark: GPM
- Specification: GSZ65, GSZ80, GSZ92
- HS Code: 8477209000
This pelletizing extruder has addopted special screw design and different configuration,it's suitable for the recycling and pelletizing of raw materials such as PP,PE,PET,PS,ABS,PA,PVC,PC,POM,EVA,PMMA and the pelletizing of the raw materials with different colors.The gearbox is high torque designed which attains the functions of low noise and stable operation.The surface of the screw and barrel has been special treated so that the screw and the barrel are wearable,they can have a very good plasticization and mixing effect and the production capacity is high.The extruder has the vacuum vented design which can exhaust the vapor or gas during the production,so that the output can be more stable and the pellets are denser and ensure the quality of products.
|Single Screw Pelletizing Extrusion Units|
|Model||Screw dla.(mm)||L/D||Max.screw speed(rpm)||Power of main motor(Kw)||Output(kg/h)|
For choosing the proper machine and saving your time, please read these bellow guides carefully
1). What kinds of plastic machinery do you need ? Or what material do you want to process?
2). What capacity do you want? (kg/h )
3). What is the max and min size of the finish products ?
4) What is the electric device you need ? Siemens, Omron or domestic ?
5) When do you want the machine? (Times for delivery)
6) Other requirements about the machine you want.