Plastic Extruder Single Screw Extruder
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-10,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,000-10,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: SJW
- Plastic Processed: PVC
- Feeding Mode: One Feed
- Screw: Single-Screw
- Screw Channel Structure: Non Deep Screw
- Automation: Automatic
- Application: Film, Pipe, Rod, Plate,
- Motor: AC/DC
- Trademark: GPM
- Specification: according to customer requirements
- HS Code: 8477209000
- Type: Pipe Extruder
- Product Type: Granulating Extruder
- Assembly Structure: Integral Type Extruder
- Engagement System: Full Intermeshing
- Exhaust: Exhaust
- Computerized: Computerized
- Function: Water Pipe
- Voltage: 380V 50Hz 3phase (Customized)
- Transport Package: PE Film Packaging
- Origin: Shanghai
1. Adopt the single screw extruder, and mainly used in extruding PVC, PE, PP, ABS and so on
2. The extruder using the special designed single screw making the product foaming well.
3. Screw material: High quality alloy steel-38GrMoAlA, after high-temperature nitriding, nitriding deepth: 0.5-07mm, the surface hardness HV740-940.
4. Barrel temperature control though two section, the cast aluminum ring heater provide the hot temperature while the cooling fan with the help of air control the temperature zone.
5. The reduction box adopt the Germany technical which have long life span, low noise and lower hot.
6. The control panel: AC/DC motor ,SIMENS contactor
|Plastic Extruder Single Screw Extruder|
For choosing the proper machine and saving your time, please read these bellow guides carefully
1). What kinds of plastic machinery do you need ? Or what material do you want to process?
2). What capacity do you want? (kg/h )
3). What is the max and min size of the finish products .For example, the diameter of pipe(inch or mm); thickness of pipe wall(mm); width and thickness of profile(mm)? If profile product, you'd better offer the picture of sample or drawing of sample.
4) What is the electric device you need ? Siemens, Omron or domestic ?
5) When do you want the machine? (Times for delivery)
6) Other requirements about the machine you want.