PVC Free Foam Board Extrusion Line
|FOB Price:||US $50,000-100,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $50,000-100,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GYF
- Board Layers: Multilayer
- Automation: Automatic
- Certification: CE, ISO9001:2008, UL
- Condition: New
- Other Name: Free Foam Board Extrusion
- Processing Type: Extruding
- Product: PVC Foamed Board
- Motor: Siemens Brand
- Electrical Elements: Schneider Brand
- Transport Package: PE Film Winding Wrapping
- Origin: Shanghai
- Product Type: PVC Board
- Screw No.: Double-screw
- Computerized: Computerized
- Customized: Customized
- Product Name: PVC Free Foam Board Extrusion Line
- Raw Material: PVC+Wood
- Machine Color: Blue & White
- Output: 350-650kg/H
- Inverter: ABB Brand
- Trademark: GPM
- Specification: GYF1220-A, GYF1220-B, GYF1550
- HS Code: 8477209000
Product Application of pvc free foam board extrusion line
PVC foamed due to a light weight , high strength , low moisture , good environmental performance and secondary processing performance , can be processed into crates , boxes, door,etc.
|SPECIFICATIONS FOR PVC WPC FOAMED BOARD EXTRUSION LINE|
Main Features of PVC Foamed Board Extrusion Line:
1. Wood-plastic mould plate, resembling wood in appearance, is more fixed in size than wood without cracks, curls, protu berances, and cross grains. It has the features of better physical and chemical property, to ensure higher density and longer service life.
2. Wood-plastic mould plate can be reproduced like wood. It can be cut, planed, made a bond by glue or fastened with nails or screws. It's easy to maintain.
3. Preserved from acid, alkali, corrosion, impervious to attacks by insects and rats, wood-plastic mould plates provide less moisture absorption.
4. The product can be recycled and degraded for environmental protection.
For choosing the proper machine and saving your time, please read these bellow guides carefully
1). What kinds of plastic machinery do you need ? Or what material do you want to process?
2). What capacity do you want? (kg/h )
3). What is the max and min size of the finish products .For example, the width and thickness of sheet(mm)?
4) What is the electric device you need ? Siemens, Omron or domestic ?
5) When do you want the machine? (Times for delivery)
6) Other requirements about the machine you want.
if you are interested in this machine ,please contact me:
mob : +86 13915723896 ( or +86 13817556740 )