High Quality PP/PE WPC Extrusion Line
|FOB Price:||US $30,000-50,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $30,000-50,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GSZ65/132, G65, GSZ80/156, G85, GSZ92/188
- Screw: Double-Screw
- Computerized: Computerized
- Customized: Customized
- Other Name: PP/PE WPC Production Line
- Processing Type: Extruding
- Product: PP/PE WPC Profile
- Motor: Siemens Brand
- Electrical Elements: Schneider Brand
- Transport Package: PE Film Winding Wrapping
- Origin: Shanghai
- Product Type: PP/PE WPC
- Automation: Automatic
- Certification: CE, ISO9001:2008, UL
- Product Name: PP/PE WPC Extrusion Line
- Raw Material: PP/PE+Wood
- Machine Color: Blue & White
- Output: 180-500kg/H
- Inverter: ABB Brand
- Trademark: GPM
- Specification: GSZ65/132, G65, GSZ80/156, G85, GSZ92/188
- HS Code: 8477209000
Product Application of PP/PE WPC Extrusion Line:
Rising energy costs and a growing ecological awareness are leading to consisting develop-ment of the complete extruder design .
This development affects all energy relevant components and elements of the extruder and leads to a heightened overall efficiency of the unit .
The relevant components including followings:
1. Mortor and drive section
2. Barrel heating resp.cooling
3. Screw temperature control
4. Optimizing the processing unit.
|SPECIFICATIONS FOR HIGH QUALITY PP/PE WPC EXTRUSION LINE|
Main Features of PP/PE WPC Extrusion Line:
1)Novel material class , developed for optimising properties of classical products , e.g. Improvement of mechanical material properties.
2)Enhancement of possibilities for classical wood products by using extrusion process .
3) Reduction of plastics part at the finished cuticle to protect exhaustible raw materials
4) Advantages through continuous production process improvement of flow properties of themoplastic materials.
5) Use of renewable resources
6) Formulation with PE, Polyolefins or pther thermoplastics.
For choosing the proper machine and saving your time, please read these bellow guides carefully
1). What kinds of plastic machinery do you need ? Or what material do you want to process?
2). What capacity do you want? (kg/h )
3). What is the max and min size of the finish products .For example, the diameter of pipe(inch or mm); thickness of pipe wall(mm); width and thickness of profile(mm)? If profile product, you'd better offer the picture of sample or drawing of sample.
4) What is the electric device you need ? Siemens, Omron or domestic ?
5) When do you want the machine? (Times for delivery)
6) Other requirements about the machine you want.