High Quality PVC Pelletizing Line
|FOB Price:||US $20,000-50,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $20,000-50,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GSZ65, GSZ80, GSZ92
- Screw: Double-Screw
- Electromagnetic Heater: Electromagnetic Heater
- Computerized: Computerized
- Certification: CE, ISO9001:2008, UL
- Product Name: PVC Pelletizing Line
- Processing Type: Hot-Cutting
- Product: PVC Pellets/Granules
- Motor: Siemens Brand
- Inverter Brand: ABB
- Trademark: GPM
- Specification: GSZ65, GSZ80, GSZ92
- HS Code: 8477201000
- Raw Material: PVC
- Inverter: Inverter
- Automation: Automatic
- Customized: Customized
- Condition: New
- Other Name: PVC Granulation Line
- Machine Color: Blue & White
- Output: 300-900kg/H
- Electrical Elements: Schneider Brand
- Temperature Controller: Omron
- Transport Package: PE Film Winding Wrapping
- Origin: China
Product Application of transparent pvc pelletizing line:
It's suitable for the recycling and pelleting of raw materials as PVC/SPVC and the pelletizing of the materials with different colors.
|SPECIFICATIONS FOR GSZ PVC PELLETIZING LINE|
|Model||Output capacity(kg/h)||Applicable raw materials|
Main Features of transparent pvc pelletizing line:
This pelletizing extruder has adopted special screw design and different configuration,the gearbox is high torque designed which at-trins the functions of low noise and stable peration.
The surface of the screw and barrel has been special treated so that the screw and barrel are wearable,they can have a very good plas-ticization and mixing effect and the production capacity is high.The extruder has the vacuum vented design which can exhaust the vapor or gas during the production,so that the output can be more stable and the pellets are denser and ensure the quality of products.
For choosing the proper machine and saving your time, please read these bellow guides carefully
1). What kinds of plastic machinery do you need ? Or what material do you want to process?
2). What capacity do you want? (kg/h )
3). What is the max and min size of the finish products ?
4) What is the electric device you need ? Siemens, Omron or domestic ?
5) When do you want the machine? (Times for delivery)
6) Other requirements about the machine you want.